The ECA is established as a not-for-profit association (Companies Act 2006, Private Company Limited by Guarantee) under UK law.
The organisational structure of the ECA consists of the Executive Committee and the Compliance Committee.
The ECA conducts and presents research findings through technical reports – papers and/or assessments to governmental bodies and other national, federal, regional, international and supranational agencies, bureaus and institutions for the purpose of fostering clear and objective understanding of the values and benefits of Sustainable Governance (Public and Private), Good Compliance, Effective Risk Management; Anti – Money Laundering, Counter Terrorist Financing; Counter-Extremism; and Anti-Bribery and Corruption practices always with the utmost respect and appreciation of differences in ethnicity, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, education and religion.
- To advance knowledge, learning and advancement in the fields of Governance (Public and Private), Risk, Compliance, Enterprise Economic Security, Financial Crime Prevention, Audit, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing practices.
- To develop the skills, expertise and best practices of Governance (Public and Private), Risk, Compliance, Enterprise Economic Security, Financial Crime Prevention, Audit, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing professionals globally.
- To promote and enhance an effective, sophisticated and practical approach to the prevention and control of financial crime, laundering of criminal proceeds and the management of regulatory and operational compliance risks.
- To establish and retain standards for professionals through education, training, conferences and examination and/or certificated attendance specialist programs.
- To promote and strengthen the Eurasian Compliance Association Code of Ethics, by inspiring business to be conducted with integrity, transparency, due diligence and sectoral probity.
- To promote courses, conferences, forums, lectures, training workshops and meetings as an impetus to discuss, share, compare and exchange knowledge, best practices and strengthen understanding of international professional, compliance and sustainable corporate governance issues.
- To provide a forum for members to develop further their professional and workplace relationships within their industry and with competent regulatory bodies, regional and international standard setting organisations.
- Good faith
The ECA has two Committees, the Executive Committee and the Compliance Committee. The Compliance Committee, comprises of nominated external compliance and legal experts and distinguished scholars who participate on a pro bono basis for the review, approval and renewal of annual subscriptions of individuals, corporations, organisations and institutions along with the Members of the Executive Committee.
There are three types – levels of ECA Membership: Silver, Gold, and Platinum.
As an ECA member you will receive a wide range of benefits. A typical membership package may include:
- Copies of Professional Compliance Journal and other online publications.
- Full access to the ECA website and to specialist guiding papers.
- Membership of a regional Eurasian Network of Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) professionals.
- The opportunity to attend events both nationwide and abroad at discounted rates.
- The opportunity to attend specialist certificated programmes at discounted rates and guaranteed place in priority list of participants.
- The opportunity to publish on line articles and exchange best practice with other colleagues in the Eurasian region and internationally.
- Gold and Platinum members will have access to a variety of advice on GRC issues.
- The opportunity to appoint the ECA as specialist consultants or professional NED (Non-Executive Director) at discounted rates.
- The opportunity to access a large library of e-books and on line journals (monthly on line journal and quarterly on line journal) and other extensive on line information resources (international compliance developments).
- Guaranteed booking in the ECA’s GRC Annual Forum, certification for Forum participation, and securing a place for your invited guest (upon prior arrangement because this special event is subject to separate terms and conditions).
- Members may be invited to events organised by ECA or our trusted and approved partners, to enable members to gain information and make the best use of networking opportunities.
- Platinum members will have unlimited on line access to all previous ECA training and conference material.
The ECA processes membership applications within three to five working days from the date of submission.
Yes. The ECA does not charge applicants a fixed application fee. However, the bank transfer charges will be automatically deducted.